At Vanderbilt, we believe that our Advisors can only go as far as their tools let them. Throughout the month we have rolled out a variety of tools and programs that we believe will benefit our Advisors and in turn their clients. Below you will be able to see, in detail, the programs we have enacted throughout August and what each program brings to our Advisor community.
ADVISOR CONCIERGE DEDICATED LINE TO OPERATIONS - AUGUST 1ST
OPERATIONS TEXT CAPABILITIES - AUGUST 8TH
- This line is answered by Operations Specialists with the intent of answering questions posed. Any question that requires additional expertise will be transferred to the Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- We aim to reduce voicemails and answer questions as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- This service is available from 9 am-5 pm EST, Monday-Friday (excluding days in which the office is closed).
- Texting capabilities are available for general communications to and from operations.
- Calling this number will automatically forward you to one of our Operations Specialists through the Advisor Concierge line.
EXTENDED HOURS - AUGUST 22ND
- Both an Operations Specialist & Operations Principal are now available Monday – Friday, 5:00 pm - 12:00 am ET
- Phone support for advisor questions
- Email support for Review/Responding to Operations Fresh Desk tickets
- Pre-screening of Docupace work items
- Building new accounts in Wealthscape
- A Compliance Principal are now available Monday – Friday, 5:00 pm - 12:00 am ET
- Advertising and Marketing Review Requests
- Email support for Review/Responding to Compliance Fresh Desk tickets
We believe the additions of these tools and services will result in a better overall experience for our Advisors and in turn their clients. This is just the beginning as we are constantly looking to make changes and enhancements to the systems we have in place. Through the remainder of 2023 and beyond we hope to bring additional improvements to help in our Advisor's success.
independent broker dealer,
Vanderbilt Financial Group,