With 2023 half way over we wanted to take a moment to reflect on the success and growth has had during the first half of the year. Vanderbilt strives to provide their Advisors with the best tools available, to support and grow their businesses, no matter what the current condition of the markets are.
Vanderbilt Financial Group was recognized by Investment News as a Top Independent Broker-Dealer for 2023, our second year in a row. We were also awarded the Top Broker-Dealer Award for 2023 by Financial Services Review, and was recognized as an Inclusive Workplace by Best Companies Group and COLOR Magazine.
Vanderbilt Financial Group has continued to grow, welcoming 14 new Financial Professionals to the firm. With the addition of these new Advisors, the firm has expanded its footprint and added growth to have offices in 32 states. Since the start of this year, we have welcomed.....
- Brian Gardiner, Westminster, MD, previously with Coastal Equities
- Frankie Brin, Fruitland Park, FL, previously with International Assets Advisory
- Aaron Delsignore, Henderson, NV, previously with Kestra Financial
- Kevin Murphy, Woodbury, NY, previously with LPL Financial
- William P. Fauzio, North Branford, CT, previously with Union Capital
- David Lau, Santa Rosa, CA, previously with Morgan Stanley
- Rick Hyman, Port Washington, NY, previously with The Leaders Group
- Jack T. Johnson, La Canada, CA, previously with Wedbush Securities
- Daniel J. Nelson, Woodbury, NY, previously with CitiGroup Global Markets
- Samantha Lompado, Pennington, NJ, previously with Royal Alliance Associates
- Steven R. Conti, Woodbury, NY, previously with Cetera Investment Advisors
There are also other advisors that are still finalizing their transitions and are expected to officially join the firm before the end of the year.
With these new additions, Vanderbilt has brought in an estimated $286.65 million of new assets year to date. These Advisors bring an entrepreneurial business mix of mutual funds, securities and insurance solutions to both brokerage and advisory platforms. The 14 new Advisors bring diversity in practice experience including, financial planning for special needs, ESG investing, financial planning, and more. This growth coupled with their values of G.R.I.T.T. (Gratitude, Respect, Innovation, Teamwork, Trustworthiness) aligns with how they embrace advances in diversity, equality, experiences, and inclusion at VFG.
"My goal has, and continues to be to provide clients with the possible best service and investment management. After interviewing many firms I chose Vanderbilt because of the amount of resources, technology integrations, multi-custodial relationships, and most importantly the communication I had with everyone that works there. I am excited to be a part of a firm that wants to work with me to better my business and client experience." - Samantha J. Lompado, President of Scopo Capital
“We are excited to welcome all of our new Advisors to the VFG Team and we are grateful they have decided to join our firm! We believe it is our culture of G.R.I.T.T. and our commitment to our advisors that makes Vanderbilt so attractive to Advisors and the catalyst of the firm's continued growth. We believe this is just the beginning for 2023 and that this growth will continue throughout the year." – Joe Trifiletti, President of Vanderbilt Financial Group.
In addition to the new financial professionals, we have also brought in new team members to keep up with the firm's growth. Over the course of this year, we have added to the team.....
- Byrell Dallas, Platforms Support Specialist
- Ton Baladad, Compliance Officer
- John Femoyer, Advisor Support Representative
- Theresa Lovelace, Advisor Support Representative
- Karla Medina, Operations Specialist
- Tessa Lariosa, Operations Principal
"We are excited about the new additions to Vanderbilt family throughout the first half of 2023. These six individuals have the knowledge, experience, and unique skill sets to be invaluable members of the team, and provide our advisors with the assistance and support they deserve." - Heidi Distante, Chief Executive Officer of Vanderbilt Financial Group.